“The traditional model of leader-hero who saves the day, knows it all, is the smartest person in the room, and is too often driven by power, fame, glory, or money is not appropriate in today’s environment. People today expect a different kind of leader.” Joly Hubert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diversity
Diversity is being invited to the part. Inclusion is being asked to dance. Verna Meyers Every person who walks through our door brings m...
-
I started 2025 with a word in mind, not a goal. Just one word to carry with me, to anchor me when life felt busy or overwhelming. My word ...
-
I watched My Year at Oxford this week, and something in me stirred. Not because I’ve ever dreamed of attending Oxford, but because I kno...
-
S tepping away from work and habits strips us of our essence. Travel stretches us in ways our daily routines never demand. We face new envir...
No comments:
Post a Comment